The fossils' database of the Rinaldo Zardini Paleontological Museum includes more than 4,000 specimens.
Use the search criteria to find out information about each fossil.
In compliance with the GDPR, your personal data will be processed according to the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, and protection of your privacy and individual rights.
Holder and Controller of Personal Data Processing:
Holder of Personal Data Processing is Regole d'Ampezzo(below, Regole) located at 1, via Mons. P. Frenademez– 32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo
What data we collect
On subscribing to our Newletter, you are asked to provide your first name, family name, and your email address.
Purposes of Personal Data Processing. Why we collect your data.
Direct Marketing activities: we utilize your email address to deliver information on our initiatives and cultural activities. For a communication tailored on your personal interests we ask you whether you wish to be informed on all our activities or only the ones concerning a single museum.
Legal Basis for the Processing of your Personal Data
Regole will require your consent before processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Sharing and Disclosing Personal Information
We do not share with nor disclose to third parties any personal data you will provide us with.
Protection of personal data. Processing Methods
We have implemented adequate and suitable technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data.
Such measures take into consideration the state-of-the-art of the IT system/environment, implementation costs, the nature of personal data, and the risks around processing personal data. The purpose is to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful damage, destruction, or loss, unauthorized disclosure or access, and other forms of unlawful processing.
Besides the Holder, under some circumstances, third party entities may have access to your personal data, either internally when involved in the development of our website (administration, marketing, legal entities or service providers) or externally (third party providers of technical services, hosting provider). Whenever needed, the Holder will name these entities as Controllers.
Storage of Personal Data
Since your personal data is collected with your consent, it will be retained as long as you withdraw your consent to processing. You may withdraw your consent at any time. (See below the "Your Rights" chapter)
The GDPR provides the following rights for data subjects:
- The right to rectification: you may require the Controller to rectify any errors in your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: you may require a restriction of personal data processing when you contest the accuracy of your personal data, or in case of unlawful processing, or if you object to the processing.
- The right of access: at any time and free of charge you may require the Controller to provide information on your personal data (concerning you), including information on the categories of personal data concerned, the purposes of our processing, and the possible recipients we may have disclosed your personal data.
- The right to data portability: you may require the controller to transmit your personal data to another controller, if this is technically feasible and provided that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract.
- The right to erasure: you may require the controller to delete your data when:
a) personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed;
b) you withdraw consent to processing;
c) you object to processing and there is no overriding legitimate grounds for continuing the processing;
d) the data have been processed unlawfully;
The right to erasure will not apply if the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The right to object: at any time you may object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (Point B of this Policy) . In this case your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes. Should you decide to exercise this right, please let us know whether you mean/want to delete your personal data or restrict their processing.
You may exercises these rights or obtain further information by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on Cookies
This Website does not use their own or third party cookies